Thank you for your support! We recognize that you are the most important person in the career success of Kentucky military members, with sacrifices that are made every day. Spouse and family support are vital to the mission accomplishment of military members and units. Often times, military spouses are asked to sacrifice normal family life so that their Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine may accomplish the military mission, especially during the ongoing Global War on Terrorism. Spouses are the tie that keeps family units operating while military members are deployed outside of the United States.
Occupational Licenses / Career Certifications / Employment and Education
Attention Military Spouses:
- Are you looking for information on how you can further your career and gain the credentials that are instrumental in progressing in your occupational or career field?
- Have you recently moved to Kentucky and are looking to obtain our Commonwealth’s version of your professional and occupational licenses, certifications, registrations, permits or other credentials?
Visit these websites to learn more about how you can further your career and gain the credentials that are instrumental in progressing in your occupational or career field.
- Obtaining occupational Licenses
- Obtaining career certifications
- Spouse Education and Employment Resource Center
- Military Spouse Career Center website
We wish you the very best of luck in your professional career!
Whether it’s help with child care, personal finances, emotional support during deployments, relocation information or resources needed for special circumstances, please click here to visit the Military Onesource site.