- Volunteer Support Specialist: (502) 607-6055
- Program Support Specialist: (502) 607-1594
ESGR was established in 1972 to promote cooperation and understanding between Reserve component members and their civilian employers and to assist in the resolution of conflicts arising from an employee’s military commitment.
We will gain and maintain employer support for Guard and Reserve service by recognizing outstanding support,increasing awareness of the law, and resolving conflict through mediation.
Develop and promote a culture in which all American employers support and value the military service of their employees.
- All Uniformed Service Members
- Families of Affected Service Members
- Congress, State, and Territory Governors
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Labor
- Uniformed Services
- Gain and maintain support from employers of Guard and Reserve members
- Educate customers and stakeholders
- Advocate for RC employers within DoD
- Continue to refine the ESGR organizational Leadership
Locate job vacancies in Kentucky: http://www.jointservicessupport.org/externallink.html?goTo=http://www.oet.ky.gov/des/office/office.asp
eBenefits registration process: Register for eBenefits Employment Center (2)
Resume Builder: https://selfreg.ky.gov/career/login.aspx
Employer / Employee issues: http://esgr.org/site/Contact/CustomerServiceCenter.aspx